Declare Independence From Your Clutter!
Are you spending the 4th of July weekend around the house? This could be the perfect long weekend to carve out some time to declutter. Here are a few tips to get you started:
- Find that pile that’s been bugging you, dig in to the hardest area when you’re motivated.
- Set the timer and work without distraction for the entire time you’ve allowed.
- Have a plan for what you donate. Having someone or some cause to donate your unwanted items to will make you more likely to pass them along.
- Don’t waste time moving things from one pile to the next. Put each item you plan to save in it’s proper place as you go.
- Earn some cash. Sell your stuff on eBay Classifieds. It’s an easy, local and safe way to turn your clutter into cash.
- Feel great at the end when you see how much progress you’ve made!