Do You Know What Time of the Day you Are Most Efficient?
- 8 a.m. – noon Short term memory is best, so plan time for meeting and scheduling. Also a good time to organize
- 10 a.m. – noon Alertness is up just before lunch, so plan complex thinking here
- noon – 2 p.m. Lunch may zap your energy, so don’t try to concentrate on an important project
- 2 p.m. – 4 p.m. Long-term memory is strong, so reflect on old knowledge and absorb new information
- 4 – 6 p.m. Your heart rate and lung capacity are up, is it’s a perfect time to exercise
- Evening If yu’re a morning person, you’ll likely fade around 10; and evening person, around 1 a.m.