It’s National Simplify Your Life Week
- Declutter. Pare down on what you have. We have so much more than we will ever need.
- Keep an errand list handy with the related items in your car. This will help you avoid making several trips, saving time and gas.
- Schedule free time with family and friends without an agenda. Make time for peace and quiet on a regular basis.
- Give your calendar a makeover. Eliminate and delegate tasks. Allow extra time for distractions.
- Be happy with small changes. We can only change 10% at a time, don’t expect to simplify your life overnight.
Remember, a simplified life is an organized life.