10 Ways Using a Label Maker Can Save Time In the Office
I was asked to review the DYMO LabelWriter 450 Twin Turbo and found some great ways this gadget can help you work more efficiently. Here are some ways the LabelWriter can save you time in the office:
- The Dymo LabelWriter prints file folder labels (9/16 x 3 7/16) and hanging file labels (9/16 x 2) so you can stay ahead of the paper deluge that clutters your desk.
- If you use information from 3 Ring Binders, clearly label the spines to find frequently used information in a flash. Lots of labels to print — no worries, it has thermal printing so there is no expensive toner and ink to purchase!
- Create professional looking name badges for meetings or visitors. Print individually or up to 71 labels per minute!
- Use this labeler right at your desk for printing postage, quick and easy. No running across the office or extra costs involved. It connects to your computer, easy software (PC & Mac) installed, type and print.
- Don’t waste time putting blank CD’s/DVD’s into the computer to check what’s on them, rather, create CD labels promptly with all the information you need right on the label.
- Is your storage area a maze? Purchase plastic stacking containers and label them with details of the contents. No more searching for days in a cluttered space.
- Scouring that pile of cords for the right connection? Wrap a label around cords with the name of the gadget they connect to.
- A well marked label on your printer with specific operational instructions will save all the users time and aggravation.
- Are there numbers you repeatedly fax to? Place labels with frequently dialed numbers right on the front of the fax machine.
- The Dymo LabelWriter 450 Twin Turbo installs as an Add-in for Quickbooks, making payroll a snap.
The Dymo LabelWriter 450 Twin Turbo is a little work horse. I’m used to using a battery powered labeler that I type into. I loved the software and the ease of use. Thumbs up for the Dymo LabelWriter 450 Twin Turbo!
Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Dymo. I was asked to blog about ways this product can help you save time in the office. I was compensated and given the Dymo 450 Twin Turbo to evaluate.