My personal Friday Favorite is without a doubt, the iPhone. Although the list of new and creative apps are never ending, there are some very basic applications that are an important part of my own daily routine. Here are the top ten reasons why I love my iPhone:
- iCal helps keep my entire family on schedule with frequent reminders to upcoming events.
- Mobile Me keeps all contacts and calendars perfectly synced with my computer.
- Alarm clock not only wakes me every day, but the timer keeps me on task for many things.
- Weather always gives me my morning update so I’ll be prepared for the day.
- Social Media tools allow me to post my daily organizing tips and status updates on the go.
- I love having family photos handy to take and share with great quality.
- I rely heavily on Maps because I’m navigationally challenged.
- Games keep my kids occupied when we’re out and waiting on something.
- The Find My iPhone app helps find my lost treasure on GPS or by signal to the couch!
- Did I mention it’s also my phone–hello!