10 Ways Label Makers Can Help Keep Your Office Organized
A good labeler in the office can help keep you organized in many ways. Having a labeler handy at your desk and ready to print labels on command can help you be more productive and efficient. Here are some ideas to keep you labeled and organized:
- Label hanging files and manilla file folders. The key to maintaining a good filing system is having well-labeled folders categorized.
- Print Postage. If you ship from your office, some labelers, like the Dymo LabelWriter 450 Twin Turbo, have postage labels ready to go. It’s compact and makes shipping a breeze!
- Label Cabinets. Label the outside of filing cabinets to save time opening drawers and having to search many different places.
- Label Storage Boxes. Labeling storage boxes properly with the contents is essential for easy storage and retrieval.
- Keep Supplies Labeled. If your supply closet has many users, organize supplies in containers with labels making it easier to find and replenish.
- Create Name Badges. Create easy name badges for meetings or visitors.
- Create Quick Address Labels. I love that the Dymo labeler has two label spools. You can always keep address labels handy and use the other spool for other office labeling needs. It can print one label or many, quickly and easily.
- Label equipment. Label your phone or fax machine with brief instructions and speed dial numbers.
- Label Cords. Wrap a label around cords to keep them identifiable whether behind your desk or in a storage bin.
- Label CD/DVD’s. Label blank CD’s asap. It’s a big time waster to have to play them in order to know what is on them.
Having a labeler handy at your desk can make tedious tasks less tiresome, ultimately helping you have a more productive and organized day.
This is a sponsored post by Dymo. I was given the Dymo 450 Twin Turbo and asked to write a post about ways this product can help you get organized in the office.