Friday Favorite: Clutter Free Gifts
Are you wracking your brain trying to think of creative gift ideas for the person on your list who has everything? In the spirit of living lean and reducing excess, how about giving a clutter free gift? Here are some suggestions for gifts that you can give with thought and meaning, without the clutter:
- Find a charity that is a favorite of the receiver, or something they’re fond of and donate to that Charity in their name.
- Give acts of service. Are you good on the computer, running errands, babysitting? Offer your time as the gift.
- Like to cook? Offer a nice meal with all the details.
- Does the person on your list have a hobby? Look into classes they can take and offer the class as a gift.
- Plan an outing or trip to take together. Rather than exchanging gifts, you can spend time (the most precious gift) with each other.
- Maybe if they have everything, they need to do some eliminating. How about the ultimate clutter free and clutter reducing gift–getting organized! You can order a gift certificate in any amount right here.