5 Last Minute Holiday Shopping Tips
Christmas is only three days away, so making the most of the time that remains is crucial. Here are 5 tips to help you finish your holiday shopping quickly and efficiently:
- Think before you shop. Don’t head to the mall to gather ideas, plan your strategy. Make lists and put any ideas you can down on paper or digital. Work from your lists and know what you’re getting.
- Shop when crowds are down. Many stores are open round-the-clock until Christmas, so sneak away at an off hour to get that shopping done without the long lines.
- Order ahead. Many stores have online ordering and pickup available. Find what you need and put it on hold. If you can pay for it, that too will lessen the hassle at the store.
- Give an experience rather than an item. Of course we think organizing services make a great gift, but meals, show tickets, gift cards etc. will always work.
- When all else fails, give a re-gift. As long as the gift is tasteful and something you really would consider buying, go with a recycled gift of something you already have.
Ok, no time to waste. If you haven’t finished yet, get out there and wrap it up!