Tips for an Organized 2012
- Set goals and write them down. You are 10 times more likely to make a change by physically writing down your goals.
- Structure your day. When you spend time scattered about, you end up feeling unaccomplished. Manage your time with a plan.
- Take baby steps. We can only change about 10% at a time, so start small and take it slow. Don’t set your expectations too high.
- Edit where you can. Delegate and determine what you can eliminate from your tasks, putting your priorities in place.
- Create a routine. Set up a schedule with regular times to work on specific projects.
- Finish what you start. Clutter is often related to unfinished tasks. Make it a point to finish projects and put away related items each and every time.
- Establish good habits. Read our blog post: Organization: It All Boils Down to Creating Good Habits.
- Schedule an appointment. Start off 2012 organized with a personal visit from our professional organizers. Call us at (847) 825-8400.