Friday Favorite: A Brand New Way We Can Help You Get Organized
When we help our clients get organized, one of the sticking points of not being able to eliminate something is it’s potential value. It’s hard to just toss or donate something that could be worth a lot of money. At Chaos to Order we are now helping our clients sell their items on eBay. Here are some things to consider if you would like us to sell your items:
- Our organizers work with you to help determine if something is right for auction.
- View the store. Items are on auction for 7 days, plus there is also an option to put it in the store for a flat “Buy it Now” price.
- Not everything sells, you have the option to have it donated after the auction, or it can be returned to you at your next organizing appointment.
- Consider the fees before listing. Chaos to Order charges 50% of net sold value for the service of listing, managing and shipping your items. Read our contract for the details.
- Selling on eBay is eco-friendly. You have the satisfaction of knowing your items are going into the hands of someone who wants it.
- Use our item questionnaire to give us specific details about your item and what you would like to see the bidding start at.
If you are interested in selling your items in our eBay store, call the office at (847) 825-8400.