5 Tips to Help You Get Organized in 2013
- Structure your Day. When time is unstructured, it can leave you feeling scattered and unaccomplished. Start each day with a clear plan. List what you need and prioritize.
- Create Habits Small habits can have huge benefits in maintaining order. Here are some creative ways to get a new habit to stick.
- Do Less. Creating a tight schedule without time to re-group will set you up for failure. Plan ahead for distractions.
- Be Charitable Donate.Your clutter can be useful to someone else. Regularly asses what you have and weed out the excess. (The tax deduction is a bonus).
- Create A Place If you have 15 minutes to straighten up, but don’t know where to put things, that’s 15 minutes wasted. Have a place for everything, invest in furniture and containers to maintain order.
Organization doesn’t just happen, it’s a constant process. Commit to making 2013 your most organized year yet!