10 Ways a Labeler Can Help Keep Your Office Organized
A good labeler in the office can help keep you organized in many ways. Having a labeler handy at your desk and ready to print labels on command can definitely boost your productivity and efficiency. Here are some ideas to keep you labeled and organized:
- Label hanging files and manilla file folders. The key to maintaining a good filing system is having well-labeled folders categorized.
- Print Postage. If you ship from your office, some labelers have postage labels ready to go. They’re compact and makes shipping a breeze!
- Label Cabinets. Label the outside of filing cabinets to save time opening drawers and searching in many different places.
- Label Storage Boxes. Labeling storage boxes properly with the contents is essential for easy archiving and retrieval.
- Keep Supplies Labeled. If your supply closet has many users, organize supplies in containers with labels making it easier to find and replenish.
- Create Name Badges. Create easy name badges for meetings or visitors.
- Label equipment. Label your phone or fax machine with brief instructions and speed dial numbers.
- Label Cords. Wrap a label around cords to keep them identifiable whether behind your desk or in a storage bin.
- Label CD/DVD’s. Label blank CD’s asap. It’s a big time waster to have to play them in order to know what is on them.
- Label Directions. If you have a kitchen with a clean up plan, labeled directions for clean up and maintenance will help the kitchen organized for all who use it.
Having a labeler handy at your desk can make tedious tasks less tiresome, ultimately helping you have a more productive and organized day.