Can you Organize your Valentine?
Is your Valentine in need of some chaos control? It can be a touchy subject to suggest that others need help getting organized. Here are some tips to help you encourage someone else’s orderliness:
- Create Simple Systems: Hang hooks accessibly and have bins for emptying pockets, collecting mail, etc. The easier it is for them to not drop and go, the better.
- Ask First: Before you take charge of their mess, ask where you can help and empower them to be in control of the project. They are more likely to participate if they can take charge.
- Set Boundaries: Decide together what can be tolerated and consider allowing their clutter to be restricted to certain areas.
- Establish Manageable Routines: If everyone in the household knows the schedule, there’s no guessing about who does what and when.
- Minimize: The less you have, the less you have to manage. This Valentine’s Day, skip buying ties and perfume and start purchasing clutter free gifts.
Of course the professional organizers of Chaos To Order are the perfect Valentine’s gift. You can order a gift certificate in any amount here.